By the grace of the Almighty, Darul Ahnaf is a not-for-profit organization(501(c)3) that was founded in the Bronx, New York, in 2021 to represent and serve the needs of the Muslim community, to educate Muslims and Non-Muslims about Islam.
Darul Ahnaf strives to promote religious understanding, values of tolerance, kindness, compassion and build coalitions that advocate mutual understanding. We aim to make Islamic education as easy as possible.
We offer many online courses for children and adults. Besides the regular online courses, Darul Ahnaf hosts many social and educational activities for people of diverse backgrounds.
- To establish the teachings of the Holy Qur’an al-Kareem and to provide facilities for the memorization of the Qur’an al-Kareem.
- To protect, preserve and publish the Sunnah of Nabi Muhammad (Sallallahu’alaihi Wasallam) and his Noble Companions.
- To uphold, preserve and promote the Shariah (Islamic Legal Code) as expounded by the four schools of jurisprudence.
- To maintain, preserve and promote the Aqa’id (doctrine) of Islam as expounded by the Ahl al-Sunnah wa al-Jama’ah.
- To protect the religion of Islam from innovations as is manifested in the beliefs and practices of deviated sects, groups, and movements.
- To promote and encourage participation in Tazkiya (Inner Self-Reformation Programmes) and Dawah and Tabligh (Dissemination of Faith) activities.
- To print and publish Islamic literature.
- To promote the religious, spiritual, and educational advancement of the Muslim community.
- To extend aid and assistance to the needy and indigent members of the Muslim Community.
- To build and maintain Masaajid, Madaaris, and other similar institutions for the use and benefit of the Muslim community.
- To further brotherhood and co-operation within the Muslim community.